Moving is the second most stressful thing we do in life. These days, it seems people move a lot more often than we used to. Coming to a new city in Ventura County or changing neighborhoods can be intimidating. New schools, new stores, new churches, and you don’t yet know your way around.
Save Time And Money. We Are Here To Help.
Do you have additional Questions?
What You Will Receive
- Instant Access to rentals from over 20 different rental website feeds, including the local MLS, Craigslist, Trulia, Zillow, Rentahomes.com, and more.
- Appointments 7 Days a Week*
- Personal client database to organize and search for properties
- Daily updates on newly listed rentals
- Credit Report with Credit Scores1
- Simple Online Application
- Application can be used on any property
- Access to neighborhood and school info
- Detailed property inspection prior to move in
- Secure your deposit and move-in funds
- Coordination of all utility connections
- Verification that the property isn’t in Foreclosure
- Analysis and preparation of the rental agreement
Benefits to Save you Money
- Learn tips and trick to save you $ on your rental
- Security deposit and rent negotiations
- Don’t get cheated when your lease ends, we’ll work to make sure you get your deposit back
- Did you know if you paid an extra $100.00 per month for 2 years you’d be losing out on over $30,000.
- Expert advice and guidance
- We coordinate all appointments and showings
- Presidio Rental Solutions is Ventura County’s #1 resource for rental properties. Our extensive database and resources allow Presidio to find the right property for you. Searching for your Home should be a fast and easy process.
- See details
Guides Disclosures and Safety Information
- Fair Housing Handbook (pdf)
- Residential Environmental Hazards (pdf)
- Lead Based Paint (pdf)
- Earthquake Safety Guide (pdf)
Utilities and Community Resources
1Application Fee is $30.00 if you rent a property through us we will refund this once you move in.
*Please note: The listings on our website are pulled in from the Ventura County Regional Datashare MLS. Most of the listings in Ventura, Oxnard, and Camarillo will require you to contact the listing agent directly.