Wonderful 4 + 3 home JUST REDUCED at end of quiet secluded cul-de-sac. Completely fenced backyard and landscaped. Designer kitchen features Wolf double oven, six burner range, Sub-Zero fridge, solid maple cabinets, granite counter tops with tumbled travertine back splash, FisherPakal dishwasher. Tile Roof with dual pane windows along with 18 sq. inch travertine flooring. Custom bar and wine cellar with crafted raised panel doors, cabinetry and lighting. Crown molding and base boards accent the home. Large backyard with plenty of room for a backyard pool. Very close to Moorpark High School. Contact Presidio to see this delightful home – 805-499-7300. $3000 buyer credit to closing costs at close of escrow if Escrow opened by 8/1/23.
12202 Willow Spring, Moorpark. Own a great home in Moorpark’s Mountain Meadows. This home has all the amenities you could ask for. Formal living & dining rooms, 3 fireplaces, vaulted ceilings, wine pantry,wet bar,3 car garage & fabulous back yard. The kitchen is spacious & open,it is adjacent to the family room and includes a breakfast nook and tons of cabinet space. Wine lovers will appreciate the built in wine storage area with space for over 50 bottles of wine. 1 bedroom and 1 full bath downstairs make this a great floorplan. For those who enjoy entertaining outside, look no further, the yard includes a covered patio,built in gas fire pit and large cooking area with sink, grills, vent hood, bar area and several fountains. The yard is a true oasis. The master suite is over 400 sqft, upgraded granite counters, tile, walk in closet, and more. 3 Car garage with additional rafter storage provides plenty of room for all your toys. Central Air and several other amenities. Won’t last long.
Find out what is happening in your neighborhood. The local real estate market is as dynamic as ever. Presidio has published our mid year real estate market reports to help Ventura County homeowners monitor the overall health of the real estate market. It is critical for both home buyers and sellers to have a solid understanding of the market before embarking on a sale or purchase. It may seem trivial to some, but at Presidio we put a lot of emphasis on helping our clients make the best decisions. This means having the latest information at your disposal.
Ventura County Cities
Ventura County Home Buyer Information Sales Market Heats Up
With East Ventura County housing inventory at it lowest levels in several years, potential homebuyers are finding themselves in bidding wars once again. Investors flush with cash are ready to pounce on any good deal that comes along. This leaves many would be homebuyers standing on the sidelines. We continue to see sales where there are 5-10-15 offers that come in. Is this a sign of things to come ? In my opinion there is just not enough supply to meet the demand. It’s not like there are armies of potential homebuyers, but there are more than enough people looking for homes that simply can’t find what they can afford to buy. When that hot deal comes along it is snapped up, sometimes within hours. But don’t be discouraged, all hope is not lost. There are plenty of deals still to be had potential buyers need to be prepared before they start home shopping.
HOME BUYERS BE PREPARED BEFORE YOU START HOME SHOPPING
Now more than ever potential homebuyers need to get their ducks in a row before they start home shopping. Here is a quick list of things you can do to get yourself ready to purchase a home.
- GET PRE APPROVED: There is a difference between being pre qualified and pre approved. With a pre qualification, a loan officer will review the the borrowers basic financial information and issue a recommendation based on this information. A pre approval goes one step further, the borrower will provide the loan officer all the necessary financial information and supporting documents and your file will be underwritten by the banks underwriter. This allows a buyer to act quickly and structure the purchase contract to be more attractive to the seller.
- KNOW YOUR LOCAL MARKET– Take some time to do a little research about your local market. Local market dynamics will shift from city to city.
- Know the features you want in a home. Do you want a large lot ? Is a one story home preferred over two ? What size bathrooms do you want.
- Don’t underestimate the cost to fix up a home. Many buyers think they can do upgrades for cheap. You may be better off spending a little more money to get a home that needs minimal repairs. Email us for a free home remodel cost guide.
- Employ a Knowledgeable Broker – Find a Real Estate Broker that knows the local market. If you really enjoy searching on your own great go ahead. But hire a broker to help you negotiate the sale and paperwork. Real estate commissions are negotiable. Too many buyers make the mistake of negotiating directly with the listing agent. The listing agent works for the seller and has a duty to get the seller the best possible price. Contact us for help finding a home.